Americas Servicing Company is a dba of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc. and of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which was purchased by Norwest Corporation in 1998. America's Servicing Company is a mortgage loan servicer and a loan servicing operation of Wells Fargo and Company steeped in charges of Predatory Servicing and Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices and evading State and Federal regulation, including misconduct by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency which knows of its' existence yet conceals it from the public. This website chronicles Americas Servicing Company and Wells Fargo operations, gives inside contact information, background, and documentation, and follows the case Heinrich v. Americas Servicing Company, Wells Fargo,et al which has accused it of fraud and criminal racketeering and is asking for substantial recovery and penalties as well as affirnative and declaratory relief to bring the alleged fraud, deceit, predatory practices, wrongful foreclosure operations and undue enrichment to an end. It is a fascinating story of the use of derivatives and massive bank money manipulation, hiding and moving around debt securities to the extent that banking industry created its own system, the Mortgage Electronic Registry System, MERS, to be a straw and ficticious mortgagee in the manipulation of beneficial ownership rights as well as mortgage servicing rights, and how Wells Fargo and Americas Servicing Company are fronts for an incredibly large marketing operation, and are subject to the case FTC v Select Portfolio, et al but have been able to sidestep same through legal manipulations and maneuvering until now. This site uncovers who, how, and why these wrongful practices came into existence and helped cause monetary chaos and financial collapse, including how Wells Fargo came into ownership of Wachovia, and how HSBC really is an Asian bank and also involved in the scheme.
America's Servicing Company and Wells Fargo Bank, complaints, problems, fraud, misconduct, bad faith, foreclosure, investors
- the truth about the games they play with borrowers and customers
foreclosure, wrongful scams- servicer induced defaults and added fees -have you been victimized ??
click here !!
is Wells Fargo cleaning up its' act because of this website ?..or does it continue its' quest for peoples money and real estate unrelented....
895.03 Prohibited activities and defense.--
(1) It is unlawful for any person who has with criminal intent received any proceeds derived, directly or indirectly, from a pattern of racketeering activity or through the collection of an unlawful debt to use or invest, whether directly or indirectly, any part of such proceeds, or the proceeds derived from the investment or use thereof, in the acquisition of any title to, or any right, interest, or equity in, real property or in the establishment or operation of any enterprise.
(2) It is unlawful for any person, through a pattern of racketeering activity or through the collection of an unlawful debt, to acquire or maintain, directly or indirectly, any interest in or control of any enterprise or real property.
(3) It is unlawful for any person employed by, or associated with, any enterprise to conduct or participate, directly or indirectly, in such enterprise through a pattern of racketeering activity or the collection of an unlawful debt.
(4) It is unlawful for any person to conspire or endeavor to violate any of the provisions of subsection (1), subsection (2), or subsection (3).
History.--s. 3, ch. 77-334.
Note.--Former s. 943.462.
895.04 Criminal penalties and alternative fine.--
(1) Any person convicted of engaging in activity in violation of the provisions of s. 895.03 is guilty of a felony of the first degree and shall be punished as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(2) In lieu of a fine otherwise authorized by law, any person convicted of engaging in conduct in violation of the provisions of s. 895.03, through which the person derived pecuniary value, or by which he or she caused personal injury or property damage or other loss, may be sentenced to pay a fine that does not exceed 3 times the gross value gained or 3 times the gross loss caused, whichever is the greater, plus court costs and the costs of investigation and prosecution, reasonably incurred.
(3) The court shall hold a hearing to determine the amount of the fine authorized by subsection (2).
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2), "pecuniary value" means:
(a) Anything of value in the form of money, a negotiable instrument, or a commercial interest or anything else the primary significance of which is economic advantage; or
(b) Any other property or service that has a value in excess of $100.
History.--s. 4, ch. 77-334; s. 1446, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Former s. 943.463.
IS THE SOLUTION OF THE MORTGAGE CRISIS
AND OF HOW WELLS FARGO TREATS ITS'
BORROWERS TO BE FOUND IN THE
RACKETEERING STATUTES ????
..is this the ultimate borrowers defense
and can borrowers get their properties and money back
and then some in some cases?????...read this >>>>>>>>>>
Americas Servicing Company BULLETIN : 2/10/2009 Wells Fargo offers settlement on the Heinrich v ASC lawsuit, action expands fraud claims against Americas Servicing Company ( now admittedly a "Division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. " ), even more servicer misconduct, predatory and Unfair and Deceptive servicing practices in this complex servicer induced default case instead, & implicates gross misconduct of individuals within the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency office in coverup. complex litigation grows in scope including massive losses of loan documents by Wells Fargo, and new questions of Wells Fargo violating the CRA . Chief Counsel James Strother's advancement to becoming Chairman of Wells Fargo delayed.
This website is neither developed by, maintained by nor affiliated in any manner with Wells Fargo or any other entity mentioned herein, which entities are the owners of their respective names and trademarks, and no connection is implied or to be construed. This site offers no banking services and is strictly for information and entertainment only and for the discussion of topics involving the matters mentioned herein, and is protected by First Amendement rights and furnished as a public forum for discussion, dissemination, and sharing of various information, experiences, thoughts, comments, news, actions, and developments which are of public interest. The contents of this site are not to be relied upon without independent confirmation through independent due diligence, nor represents legal advice or opinion. For same, contact a qualified attorney.
AMERICA'S SERVICING COMPANY PROPERLY LICENSED